FUJI JARI: for the path less pedaled
Jari is Fuji’s all-new, all-surface machine, fully loaded with unique features that set it apart from the gravel bike herd.
Jari is purpose built to handle main roads and backroads, pavement, gravel and singletrack.
Available now to dealers in four models as well as a frame/fork option. The Jari is an attainable, A6-SL custom-butted alloy bike built for those who know the devil is, indeed, in the details.
Start with the Jari’s tall, slack head-tube and seat-tube angles. The geometry places the rider further back for high-speed stability when encountering the squirrely conditions of a gravel grinder or when loaded up on a bikepacking trek. Fuji designers didn’t stop with Jari geometry, either. More than a century of bike-building know-how is realized in Jari’s numerous value-packed features:
● Seated stays provide vertical compliance and take the sting out of rough roads and trails.
● Flat mount disc brakes offer a low profile, lightweight package.
● Internal cable routing ensures optimal shifting in nasty elements or when frame bags are used.
● All models include cable stops for 2x and 1x shifting systems.
● Thru axles front and rear increase lateral stiffness and improve braking performance.
● Convertible rear dropout allows swapping from 142x12 thru axle to 135 QR for use of existing rear wheels.
EVERYTHING BUT THE KITCHEN SINK
And those are just the Jari’s key features. When we say “fully loaded” we mean everything-but-the-kitchen-sink loaded. A 2mm silicone shoulder pad on the underside of the top tube increases comfort when portaging the bike over unrideable terrain. There is a low-profile bento box direct mount on the top tube and three water bottle mounts for those extra long days in the saddle when nutrition and hydration are key.
If the going gets wet Jari has hidden fender mounts on the fork that are ready when needed but invisible when the day is dry. Jari’s rock-steady handling comes via a full carbon fork with tapered steerer tube and internal cable routing. With clearance for up to 700x45c and 650x47c (Road Plus) tires, Jari owners can customize their ride where the rubber meets the road, trail or wherever the adventure leads.