Shimano 24 Hours Cycling of Le Mans 2017
The countdown has begun: the 9th edition of the Shimano 24 Hours Cycling of Le Mans will be held on 26th
and 27th August, 2017 on the legendary Le Mans track. The organizer (CGO ÉVÉNEMENT) just revealed the
Since 2009, one comes from far to ride the largest number of laps in 24 hours and to live the unique
experience of a relay by night on the Bugatti circuit. Open to all in teams of 2, 4, 6 or 8 people, and even as a
solo rider, more than 2000 riders get together every year on this exceptional covering.
Registrations will open next 22nd November on www.24heuresvelo.fr.
- 2016 Le Mans Shimano 24 Hours Cycling: 2141 riders registered (476 teams)
- Foreign countries represented in 2016 : Australia, Belgium, Scotland, United Arab Emirates, United States, Denmark, Spain, Great Britain,
Greece, Italia, Netherlands, Romania, Switzerland, Turkey and Ukraine.
- La Matinale Le Maine Libre: 1500 participants - 1 hour ride on the circuit (from 12 h00 to 1 h00 am) – Registration on the spot : 10€.
- Le Grand Prix Bugatti: 180 participants – FFC 2 hours race (9 H 45 – 11 H 45).
- Bugatti Circuit: 4185 meters - Uphill: 600 meters from 3, 5 % à 7 % - Downhill: 1000 meters on 2 %.
- Visitors: Free Admission to the venue – Access to the Village and « spectators zone » alongside the racetrack.