Pearl Izumi make of performance cycling apparel and footwear, releases its new Spring 2017 line with fresh styles in road cycling, mountain biking and triathlete apparel.
With a continued focus on apparel that fits riders’ mindsets as well as they fit the body, Pearl Izumi offers designs in two categories for the road cycling collection: Pursuit and Escape. Engineered to chase your goals, the Pursuit line is inspired by designs for world-class cyclists with a focus on technical construction, advanced aerodynamics and a contour fit. The Escape line is a versatile mix of performance pieces built for the adventure seeker who roams instead of races.
“We are excited to introduce a completely new Escape shorts line,” says Pearl Izumi Global Brand Manager Andrew Hammond. “We have developed a new chamois platforms, pioneered new tests to measure compression on the body and put these shorts through rigorous ride evaluation. They are the most comfortable shorts we have ever made”.
- P.R.O. Pursuit Bib Short (available in men’s and women’s) – Originally designed to meet the demands of the Pro Tour teams, this premium bib short blends optimal muscle support with exceptional ergonomic comfort.
- P.R.O. Pursuit Speed Jersey – Another piece originally designed for the Pro Tour teams, this jersey takes engineered performance cycling apparel to a new level of sleek, aerodynamic speed while P.R.O. Transfer In-R-Cool® fabric powered by coldblack® provides optimal cooling and reflective sun protection.
- P.R.O. Escape Bib Short (available in men’s and women’s) – Luxurious minimally seamed fabric and an all-new premium Escape chamois come together in this highly engineered bib short, crafted for all day in-the-saddle adventure.
- W’s Select Escape Tank – Crafted with figure-flattering herringbone fabric and lifestyle-inspired design, this tank looks equally great on and off the bike.
- Launch Short (available in men’s and women’s) – Durable and mid-weight, this water-resistant short is loaded with features and built to take a beating. The Launch Short is equipped with a detachable liner with a 3D Tour Chamois®.
- W’s Launch Jersey – For the serious shredder assembling her go-to kit, this jersey focuses on ventilation and comfort with a flattering, athletic fit and transfer providing moisture management.