IQ-X Speed by Busch + Müller
150 Lux, aluminium design headlight, sportive use
In 2015, the German light specialist introduced the high-end headlight IQ-X with its aluminium design casing – the first dynamopowered headlight to cross the 100 Lux barrier.
This season brings IQ-X Speed, a combination of IQ-X and an external high-output battery. During sportive road cycling or offroad the IQ-X Speed reaches up to 150 Lux (for approx. 5 hours; low power mode: 30 Lux for approx. 25 hours). Its extensive light field is exceptionally wide, far and homogenous.
The IQ-X Speed’s universal mounting bracket is suitable for handlebar diameters from 22 to 32 mm. The headlight is also compatible with all GoPro mounts so its use is both versatile and flexible, e.g. on a helmet.
A second headlight may be connected to the external battery – this way, 300 Lux are reached. The battery is supplied with a special fast charging mains adapter, digitally displays its charging status and can be switched into “power bank” mode. In this mode, the battery can charge or power mobile USB devices.
• High-endLED battery headlight with aluminium casing
• External high output battery
• 150 Lux (approx. 5 hours) or 30 Lux (approx. 25 hours)
• Extensive light field
• With universal handlebar mount (22-32 mm handlebar diameter)
– also compatible with all GoPro mounts
• Battery digitally displays the remaining capacity
• Two headlights on one battery: 300 Lux
• Battery with power bank mode for charging/powering of mobile
• Approved for all bicycles
IQ-X Speed, type 164B
German SRP €249.00