A icon returns. In 1997, the Marzocchi Bomber Z1 burst onto the scene and bucked all contemporary trends.
The flavors of that decade included rubber springs and feathery weights.
The Z1 brought oil, coils and massive stanchions—it unapologetically prioritized grip and ride quality over just about everything else. The return of Z1 brings back these same priorities in a robust 6000-series alloy 36mm chassis with a super plush air spring and proven GRIP damper.
• 36mm single crown chassis with new Marzocchi Bomber Z1 lower legs
• 15QRx110 mm Boost with option of QR or tooled axle
• 1.5-inch tapered steerer tube
• FIT GRIP Sweep damper with adjustable compression and rebound damping
• EVOL air spring with adjustable volume
• Gloss Red (29”/170mm, 27.5”/180mm) or Matte Black graphics
• Travel options:
• 29/27.5+” – 130-170mm in 10mm increments
• 27.5” – 150-180mm in 10mm increments
• Price: $699USD